Filipinos don’t need visa going to Israel!
Israel has visa exemption agreements with many countries and we’re one of them! Philippine passport holders are allowed to visit for 90 days. Note that this is visa for tourism and not allowed for work or studying. This agreement allows Israeli visitors get 59 days visa on arrival while the rest of foreign visitors (Brazilian is another exception) only get 30 days.
The Honorary Consulate of Jordan in the Philippines receives the VISA application documents and send them to the Embassy in Tokyo for processing. Then documents are sent to the Ministry of Interior in Amman. When approved, you will have to send your passport to the consulate in Manila (address below) and an entry type visa will be issued. This is valid for 2 months from date of approval.
The following are the requirements:
- Completed visa application form (right click to save link as)
- Clear copy of Passports (6 months valid, scanned copy of information page)
- Invitation Letter or Letter of Intent
· If Invitee is Jordanian, please include passport copy of the Jordanian national
· If Invitee is relative working in Jordan, please use company letterhead stating a brief description of their job and length of work in the company and the express to support of your Jordan trip
- 2×2 ID photo (2 pieces)
- Hotel booking/reservation issued by an authorized Jordan tour/travel agency
- Itinerary and airline reservations
Processing Fee: Php 7,200 (non-refundable)
Processing Time: 3 – 4 Months
FASTER ALTERNATIVE JORDAN VISA APPLICATION
Jordan entry visa may also be acquired by having someone living in Jordan to apply (on your behalf) directly through the Ministry of Interior in Amman, Jordan. This option is faster, guaranteed, and recommendable.
When approved, bring your passport and the approval letter from the Jordan Ministry of Interior to the Consulte office in Manila. Once the approval letter is verified, consulate in Manila will stamp visa to your passport.
Processing Fee: Php 4,500
Processing Time: 2 – 3 days
Consulate of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
Room 315, 3rd Floor, Sitio Grande Bldg.
409 A. Soriano Ave., Intramuros, Manila
Telephone: (02) 310-5160
Egyptian Visa application is accepted every Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9am to 12nn. You have to personally to fill up the application form and bring with you the following requirements:
- 2×2 color photo, white back ground
- passport with 6 months validity
- Tour itinerary
- Bank Certificate
- Employment Certificate stating salary (if employed)
- Business Registration (if self employed)
Processing Fee: Php 1,500 (single entry 30 days, payable upon approval of visa)
Processing Time: 2 – 4 weeks
Egypt Embassy in the Philippines
7th floor 150 G.C Corporate Plaza Jaka 2 Bldg.
Legaspi St., Legaspi Village
Tel: +63 2 843-9220 & +63 2 843-9232
Fax: +63 2 556-573